Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sábado, 16 de junho de 2012

Bee & Ladybug face maks


Again I felt connected with the nature and I decided to share with you my new babies: bee and ladybug face masks. Available at MTS as well.



Ladybug face mask Info:
It has two recolorable channels
It´s available to women, young adult-adult (I WILL UPDATE!)
You can use it with any type of body

bee face mask Info:
It has three recolorable channels
It´s available to women, young adult-adult (I WILL UPDATE!)
You can use it with any type of body


How to install?
º Place the .packages files inside your Packages folder ( Documents > EA > Sims 2 > Mods > Packages)
º Run the game and look for your item in the make up section, masks.


                
Download Bee face mask by JuBa_0oº          Download Ladybug face mask by JuBa_0oº

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário